1. The deadline for submitting full-text manuscripts for publication is May 01, 2022.
2. Dates of the conference: May 29 - June 04, 2022
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
STEP 1. Prepare a scientific article in strict accordance with the template. Incorrectly formatted manuscripts are not accepted for consideration.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1) The maximum number of co-authors of one article is no more than 5.
2) No more than 6 (six) articles in the conference with the participation of the same author.
2) The manuscript of a scientific article must be formatted strictly according to the template (see below). The volume of the article: 5-10 pages. Manuscripts of scientific articles for publication are accepted only in English. The names and surnames of the authors must be indicated in English.
3) The submitted text of the manuscript of a scientific article should correspond to the profile of the conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental research. It is not allowed to send for consideration already published articles or those articles that have been sent for publication to other publications and are under consideration.
4) Participants in an international scientific conference are required to follow generally accepted ethical standards. The organizing committee reserves the right to refuse to publish the manuscript at any stage if the fact of plagiarism (including self-plagiarism) or re-publication of the already accepted text of the manuscript of a scientific article is found.
STEP 2. DOWNLOAD
Print publication template
An example of a completed manuscript
Requirements for registration
STEP 3. REVIEW PROCEDURE
All submitted manuscripts are reviewed.
The term for consideration of the manuscript is up to 14 calendar days.
The result of the review is sent by e-mail to the correspondent.
STEP 4. PAYMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION FEE
There is an organizational fee for participation in the conference (with publication in the materials).